Tuesday 31 January 2012

Vendors and artists galore (hopefully)!

Hey everypony!

So The Con Guy (Nick) and Sage Charger (Steve) have been doing more work on getting this going! Right now we need every ponies help! We are looking to bring vendors and artists to the Calgary Bronycon! But, seeing as our cutie marks have nothing to do with art or making cool stuff, we need help in locating some! We need everypony to talk to friends and post in their various social networks about this! We want the con to be a vibrant place of fun and harmony! As such, we would like everypony to ask around to see if there are any vendors or artists who are pony-centric and who are willing to come and set up a table for the convention! The price is yet to be determined, but we are working on it! So, please do your best to ask around, because I'm sure all of the ponies attending would love to see the amazing pony artwork  and pony stuff in one place! So, again, please pass this on!

Hoping you all have a great day!

Sage Charger

3 comments:

  1. Geekbadge would definitely be interested in a table! www.geekbadge.ca. We'll bring the ponies FO SHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in having a table if there are any left. Email me at Linepaw AT Hotmail Dot Com. I don't have any pony art online at the moment other than some old school pixel ponies, but I'd love to have some customs, drawings and commissions prepped for the con when I know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend and I are definitely interested in attending the Brony Con as artists. You can check out my DA account for some of my pony work here: aerel.deviantart.com

    ReplyDelete