Friday 27 April 2012

The Big Announcement

Super Special Announcement 


Hey Every Pony 

I first to say We loved seeing all the members of the Brony community that came to see us today
I will keep this short and sweet as not to keep everyone in suspense. Today at the Expo we had the pleasure of meeting Nicole Gauss, for those of you that don't know she worked with Hasbro and the production crew of MLP friendship is magic. she is a concept and character artist and as we look through her sketches today we know she was instrumental in the how the world of My little pony turned out. She is an AMAZING PERSON 
and has given us a piece of art to auction off. In particular we Now have the ORIGINAL concept drawing of Pinkie Pie. This is a one of a kind original NOT a print or a reproduction. We will be Holding a silent auction for the Art work and we hope everyone is as excited as I am about this.

Come By the booth for all the details tomorrow we will announce the winner of the auction Sunday and they can come claim their Purchase 

We have some other new stuff at the Booth tomorrow so even if you came by today Come by and see us again 

also I have heard there is a meetup happening sometime tomorrow let me know if I can join or help in any way 

My best 

Con guy 

Nick Oughton 

1 comment:

  1. Very Exciting!

    As for the meet-up:

    "we are meeting up at 4-4:15pm saturday(after the costume contest) on the left side of Corral close to the Boyce theater."

    Copy pasted from the Alberta Bronies Facebook group.

    ReplyDelete